Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl XLV Dallas Goes Green Bay Plus My Daily Dilemma on Who To Pick

This has been a stressful week!� I have been trying to decide who I believe will win the Super Bowl this year and I seem to change my mind almost everyday!� I've had a decent playoff season with my picks, going 6-4 and 2-0 in the championship round.� Normally, I would not be happy with 6-4 but this year has been so strange, I'm just happy that I'm still over .500 for the post season.So, since I had such a hard time coming to my conclusion, I thought I would let you backstage, deep into my twisted mind, so you can see why I think this may be the closest Super Bowl matchup in recent history, if not all time.

Source:
http://sports-babes.net/2011/02/super-bowl-xlv-dallas-goes-green-bay-plus-my-daily-dilemma-on-who-to-pick/

No comments:

Post a Comment