Thursday, October 13, 2011

2011 NLCS The Milwaukee Brewers Breed Passionate Fans of All Ages

2011 NLCS The Milwaukee Brewers Breed Passionate Fans of All Ages

It was an amazing summer here in Milwaukee with the Brewers drawing of 3,000,000 fans, setting team records for home victories and total wins , while winning their first division title since 1982. It was unfortunate that I had been unable to attend a Brewers game during this magical run until now.

This past week I sold one of my prized possessions in order to acquire the funds to attend Game 2 of the NLCS between the Brewers and St. Louis Cardinals tonight at Miller Park. I went in thinking I would root for the Brewers and have a good time at my first ever Milwaukee Brewers playoff game. I was able to do one, but not so much of the other.�...

Source:
http://lezspeaks.posterous.com/2011-nlcs-the-milwaukee-brewers-breed-passion

1 comment:

  1. I am very interested for this post.This site is so helpful. So i want some information for sharing this side with some of my friend. Thanks!コーチ バッグ

    ReplyDelete