Saturday, March 12, 2011

UFC 128 Eliot Marshall Back in the UFC and Freerolling at UFC 128

The last time Eliot "The Fire" Marshall fought inside the Octagon was March 21, 2010.

Marshall fell short that night, dropping a split decision to Vladimir Matyushenko. A few days after the loss, Marshall found himself released from the UFC.Marshall is thankful to be back in the UFC and has a real appreciation for those that remained by his side when he was outside the UFC. "I just want to thank everyone that stuck by me in this last year," Marshall said, "it was a tough year, but we pulled through and we’re back where we need to be and I just want to thank my friends and my teammates and my coaches, my family, my wife for putting up with me. I want to thank my manager, Lex McMahon and everyone at Alchemist, they didn’t really work with...

Source:
http://sports-babes.net/2011/03/ufc-128-eliot-marshall-back-in-the-ufc-and-freerolling-at-ufc-128/

No comments:

Post a Comment