Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2011 NHL Draft 5 Reasons Why Ryan NugentHopkins Should Not Go First

According to Central Scouting, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins is the top ranked North American skater eligible for the 2011 NHL Draft, which will be held this coming Friday in Minnesota.

Recent mock drafts on NHL.com have experts in unanimous agreement: Nugent-Hopkins will be the first overall pick by the Edmonton Oilers on Friday night.When I was first asked to do a piece on why Nugent-Hopkins shouldn't be the first overall pick, I admit I was a bit confused. As I looked over his scouting report and his statistics, I failed to see what the drawbacks could be for the Oilers. He has a lot of offensive power, can contribute on the power play and has a good work ethic. What could possibly be the problem?...

Source:
http://sports-babes.net/2011/06/2011-nhl-draft-5-reasons-why-ryan-nugent-hopkins-should-not-go-first/

No comments:

Post a Comment